Karmic Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for guild members to hang out, start discussions, ask questions and schedule meetings. Need a certain item, or want to plan a raid? Talk here!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Guild Bank

Go down 
+2
Isle
Mixelplix
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mixelplix

Mixelplix

The Guild Bank Empty
PostSubject: The Guild Bank   The Guild Bank I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:16 pm

I noticed that there's a lot of stuff in the guild bank that people will probably never use. i'm talking about "gray" or inferior armour and weapons and such.
Since we have only two tabs right now, does anyone have any objection about clearing out junk items and making room for things like "blue" BOE's I will donate
what i can in gold to the bank so hopefully we can get a few more bank tabs.

Back to top Go down
Isle
Admin
Isle

The Guild Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guild Bank   The Guild Bank I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:38 pm

I think clearing it out is a great idea. If people haven't used most things by now, they might not ever, and space is valuable. Plus, I hope that if people *do* need low level things for professions or whatever, they can ask in Buy, Sell and Trade.

Space is important.

Another thing to note is that people need to take out stuff when they need it. I think maybe people are shy, and don't want to look greedy. The stuff in the guild bank is to BE USED. If you can use it, TAKE IT. We know that you will contribute back when you can. That is just the way it goes.

Please don't any of you ever hesitate to take what you need, even if you can't give anything back right away. We've all been there. And that is why we have a guild. Ok?
Back to top Go down
https://karmicj.forumotion.com
Dazz

The Guild Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guild Bank   The Guild Bank I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:52 pm

yus, its not for storage, its for sharing so please do help yourself. If you take something and decide to sell it at the AH, how about putting half the proceeds in the GB and keep the other half or something.
Back to top Go down
Isle
Admin
Isle

The Guild Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guild Bank   The Guild Bank I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:09 pm

I think if guild stuff is AH'd, all of the money should go back to the guild bank. (Or at least most of it... that way the one AH'ing can approximate without having to do an assload of accounting etc to try and be perfect... nobody would want to do it if it required too much thinking... I know I wouldnt!) That way we can get more tabs etc. and have $ to help out new guildies.

For instance... when I signed Babs up the other day, thanks to the guild bank, I was able to mail her some bags and $50g, since she could get to a mailbox easier right then. (I just wish I had known it would take an hour, I could have brought them to her personally)

Maybe when they are full now and then, a few ppl could take it upon themselves to vendor some low stuff and auction some more common sellable stuff that has been sitting.

This might also encourage people who need things or are going to soon, to take them out, and keep stuff flowing.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
mandatorychaos

mandatorychaos

The Guild Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guild Bank   The Guild Bank I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:28 pm

Also, if a gear or weapon item is white, don't bother putting it in there.
Back to top Go down
Babs

Babs

The Guild Bank Empty
PostSubject: bank   The Guild Bank I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:01 am

I can't even get in to the guild bank, so I can neither add or remove things... but I agree with putting anything earned from selling from it back in to help support the guild rock
Back to top Go down
Isle
Admin
Isle

The Guild Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guild Bank   The Guild Bank I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:40 pm

Shelly has a new guild bank topic, -if you can't get into the bank or see tabs, put your name there so she can fix you up rock
Back to top Go down
vexy

The Guild Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guild Bank   The Guild Bank I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:26 pm

I'm so glad someone brought this up. I meant to post on it last time I looked in the g bank and well, obviously I didn't. Oops. GJ Mixel Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Guild Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guild Bank   The Guild Bank I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Guild Bank
Page 1 of 1