Karmic Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for guild members to hang out, start discussions, ask questions and schedule meetings. Need a certain item, or want to plan a raid? Talk here!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Lottery!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vexy

Guild Lottery! Empty
PostSubject: Guild Lottery!   Guild Lottery! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:30 am

Let me know what you think about holding a guild lottery 1x per week for 100g. You would have to be online to win and whoever had the highest /roll would win.
Back to top Go down
mandatorychaos

mandatorychaos

Guild Lottery! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Lottery!   Guild Lottery! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:09 pm

Let's do it!
Back to top Go down
vexy

Guild Lottery! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Lottery!   Guild Lottery! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:02 pm

What day of the week and time works for the MAJORITY? We may not be able to find a time when everyone can be on, but we should be able to figure out something where most of us are.
Back to top Go down
StormyWilde

StormyWilde

Guild Lottery! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Lottery!   Guild Lottery! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:58 pm

You could always do a different time each week. Like one week in the morning, one afternoon, one evening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Lottery! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Lottery!   Guild Lottery! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Lottery!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Karmic Justice :: Guild Events-
Jump to: