Karmic Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for guild members to hang out, start discussions, ask questions and schedule meetings. Need a certain item, or want to plan a raid? Talk here!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Delancey- Fire Festival

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Glimmer

Delancey- Fire Festival Empty
PostDelancey- Fire Festival

Dear Father and Mom,
I’ve been having so much fun in Stormwind – the city is even more crowded than usual this week because of the Fire Festival. I’ve seen so many interesting people- many that have traveled from far away to celebrate. The best part of it all is seeing the amazing mounts and pet animals that some have brought along with them- so many I’ve never seen before!

This morning I woke up, hearing the boom and crackle of fireworks and rockets that people have been setting off in the streets. I found out that one of the vendors was selling different types of fireworks and sparklers, so I bought a couple of them to set off. I wish you two could have come into town, today! But I know you had things to do in Northshire.

I got to try the torch toss, for the first time! I wasn’t very good at it, but it was fun to try. I also enjoyed sitting on the planter bench and watching other people do it. This city is the best for people watching. I see and hear so many interesting things. And yes, I’m being very careful this week. Mom, I know you are worried about the horde coming into the city to try and extinguish our flames.. but honestly, the city guards are making short work of any who try it.

I haven’t quite decided yet what sort of job I want, just yet. But I’m thinking very strongly about gathering herbs for Ms. Lumere or to sell to the travelers in the auction house. In the meantime, I’ve been running errands around the city for people, or selling fish I’ve caught, in the market.

I suppose I better end this letter now, and get it to the messenger before he leaves. I expect I will come home next weekend, to visit.
I love you both!

Delancey
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Delancey- Fire Festival :: Comments

Mixelplix
Re: Delancey- Fire Festival
Post Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:19 pm  Mixelplix
Fun reads..please post more

Delancey- Fire Festival

Page 1 of 1