Karmic Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for guild members to hang out, start discussions, ask questions and schedule meetings. Need a certain item, or want to plan a raid? Talk here!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to take pics in-game.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Isle
Admin
Isle

How to take pics in-game. Empty
PostSubject: How to take pics in-game.   How to take pics in-game. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:17 pm

For those of you who are new, taking pics ingame is a snap. (haha see what I did there)

You just hit print screen on your keyboard, and they go to your 'screenshots" folder, in your World of Warcraft folder. (I made a shortcut from my screenshots folder to my desktop for easy viewing)

HINT: If you want to remove the interface from the shot, press Alt/Z and it will go away. use your mouse to move your view around, and hit Prt/Scrn over and over and over until you have lots of shots to pick from. Ok maybe just Over and Over.

Don't forget to hit Alt/Z again or that NPC who is talking to you and getting ignored will be pissed off soon.

Next, I would pic the ones I like best, crop them a bit, and maybe resize down a bit, then upload to Flickr. Flickr is great for editing, and if you use Picnik as well, lots of fun things you can do. (Add captions, frames etc!)

How to take pics in-game. 4557099913_02a6fa2d43

Afterwards, if you want to insert a pic in a post, you can use your flickr link from that particular shot as the pic url.

If you want to upload right to our Gallery, just upload the pic from your comp.. but please remember to crop and/or resize so they are under 1mb in size. If you aren't sure about size, just hover your arrow over the pic, should say. If it doesn't say, try uploading, if it fails, it is likely a bit too big.

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://karmicj.forumotion.com

How to take pics in-game.
Page 1 of 1