Karmic Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for guild members to hang out, start discussions, ask questions and schedule meetings. Need a certain item, or want to plan a raid? Talk here!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brewfest, September 20 - October 5

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Isle
Admin
Isle

Brewfest, September 20 - October 5 Empty
PostSubject: Brewfest, September 20 - October 5    Brewfest, September 20 - October 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:23 am

Location: The main Brewfest festivals are located near Orgrimmar and Ironforge. Beer gardens will also be set up outside of Silvermoon City, Darnassus, Undercity, Stormwind, Thunder Bluff, the Exodar, and Shattrath.

Enjoying the Brew:
Complimentary mugs filled with fresh, foamy beer sit atop tables outside of all the major cities. If you drink one down while standing near one of the brewers' stands outside of Ironforge or Orgrimmar, one of their assistants will toss you a new mug.

Things To Do:

Ram Racing
In the spirit of Brewfest, adventurers can attempt to prove their ram-riding skills by speaking with Neill Ramstein or Ram Master Ray. Before they'll trust you with their precious rams, though, you'll need to prove you can control one!

Seek the Saboteurs
It's time to track down the source of the Dark Iron attacks and end them once and for all.

Brew of the Month Club
Some say it's the best club in Azeroth! For 200 Brewfest Tokens, you too can join the exclusive "Brew of the Month" Club.

Barkers Wanted
Just speak to one of the brewers for Barleybrew or Thunderbrew outside of Ironforge or T'chali's Voodoo Brewery or Drohn's Distillery outside of Orgrimmar to get started. You'll be given a ram to hurry you on your way, spreading the word around Orgrimmar or Ironforge about who makes the best brew.

Defend the Fest
he Dark Iron Clan dwarves invasions occur every half hour. The pesky attackers target the kegs that dispense the free brew. If you're around when the Dark Iron dwarves show up, lend a hand and protect the beer!

Ceremonial Keg-Tapping
Each day at 6:15 AM and 6:15 PM server time, High Tinker Mekkatorque (Ironforge) and Vol'jin (Orgrimmar) come out to the Brewfest grounds for a brief Tapping of the Keg ceremony. Witnessing the ceremony grants players a buff that increases experience earned by 10%

More info here (Prize lists, achievements etc)

This one sounds like a blast!

If you have comments, questions of stories, please leave a comment king <-- Mekkatorque
Back to top Go down
https://karmicj.forumotion.com
Aph

Aph

PostSubject: Re: Brewfest, September 20 - October 5    Brewfest, September 20 - October 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:16 am

Got me a Wolpertinger.. most epic pet ever.... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Criana

PostSubject: !!! Needed: Wolpertinger Pet !!!    Brewfest, September 20 - October 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:27 am

How do I get one as a pet?! I did the net quest and captured a bunch of the puppies. This is very serious, need to know information. Smile
Back to top Go down
Aph

Aph

PostSubject: Re: Brewfest, September 20 - October 5    Brewfest, September 20 - October 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:52 am

Criana wrote:
How do I get one as a pet?! I did the net quest and captured a bunch of the puppies. This is very serious, need to know information. Smile

Once you got 5 of them I think, you return to the questgiver. he gives you the petsummoner. You right click that et voilĂ  bounce
Back to top Go down
monroejigsaw

monroejigsaw

PostSubject: Re: Brewfest, September 20 - October 5    Brewfest, September 20 - October 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:30 pm

Criana wrote:

yeah the summoning icon looks like a frothing beer stien

Brewfest, September 20 - October 5 Tankard
Back to top Go down
http://www.monroeinsl.blogspot.com
monroejigsaw

monroejigsaw

PostSubject: Re: Brewfest, September 20 - October 5    Brewfest, September 20 - October 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:31 pm

i really wish i could go to blackrock and kill direbrew...i'd really like a kodo lonely
Back to top Go down
http://www.monroeinsl.blogspot.com
Criana

PostSubject: Re: Brewfest, September 20 - October 5    Brewfest, September 20 - October 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:41 am

Ive been having trouble refilling my beer stein. When I equip it , it repeatedly tells me it's "full" . Tried right-clicking to drink it, nothing. Any ideas? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Aph

Aph

PostSubject: Re: Brewfest, September 20 - October 5    Brewfest, September 20 - October 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:32 am

once you equip it, right click on a beertank. Then open your character equipment thingy, and in the weaponsection (wear instead of your sword you now have your beer) you right click it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brewfest, September 20 - October 5    Brewfest, September 20 - October 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brewfest, September 20 - October 5
Page 1 of 1