Karmic Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for guild members to hang out, start discussions, ask questions and schedule meetings. Need a certain item, or want to plan a raid? Talk here!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pirates' Day, Sept 19

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Isle
Admin
Isle

Pirates' Day, Sept 19 Empty
PostSubject: Pirates' Day, Sept 19   Pirates' Day, Sept 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:13 am

Type: Single-day holiday event
Date: September 19

Yarrrr matey, it be Pirates' Day! Commoners wearing pirate garb have appeared in all the world's cities with the news that the Dread Captain DeMeza and her crew have landed in Booty Bay and declared it Pirates' Day! If you are brave enough to share a drink with her, you may have what it takes to become an honorary crew member for the day.

Talk to a Pirate, get a costume, head to Booty Bay! Look for Dread Captain Demeza and her crew, who have taken over the roof of the Booty Bay bank and auction house. By talking to Captain DeMeza, players become an honorary crew member and transform into a pirate of their race and gender for 12 hours.

This costume buff may be clicked off but persists through combat, mounting, death, and so on. (I just wish it would last forever!!)

More info here

Omg, does this not sound FUN??! ARRRRR Matey, keep me supplied with rum, give me a cutlass and set me loose!

If you have questions, hints or tips, or stories from other years, hit reply and share
pirat
Back to top Go down
https://karmicj.forumotion.com

Pirates' Day, Sept 19
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Karmic Justice :: Updates, Tech Stuff and Urgent News :: WoW Events and Holidays-
Jump to: