Karmic Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for guild members to hang out, start discussions, ask questions and schedule meetings. Need a certain item, or want to plan a raid? Talk here!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OOH THIS DAMM QUEST!! GAHH!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
monroejigsaw

monroejigsaw

OOH THIS DAMM QUEST!! GAHH!!! Empty
PostSubject: OOH THIS DAMM QUEST!! GAHH!!!   OOH THIS DAMM QUEST!! GAHH!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:24 pm

Ok! So i thought one good way to revitalize the forum is to start a thread where you share the one difficult quest you're trying to finish right now or one that pissed u off so bad that u almost threw your monitor out of the window

here's mine:

http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?wquest=219
Back to top Go down
http://www.monroeinsl.blogspot.com
Aph

Aph

PostSubject: Re: OOH THIS DAMM QUEST!! GAHH!!!   OOH THIS DAMM QUEST!! GAHH!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:47 am

http://www.wowwiki.com/Blackfathom_Deeps

^ that quest got me to sleep unsatisfied yesterday. So I had a little time left before bed and signed up for that dungeon. It started awesome, quick run etc etc. I now have my druid in feral and sneaked behind all of tanks preys to get my cat attacks in on full force.. Then all of a sudden the hunter starts dragging in more people and everyone ends up attacking everything.. No problem still.. we managed, but tank got upset. Calling everyone out etc etc. So everyone left except for me and Ditsy (a guy in a girl shape, which I found out to be a guy when I complimented him on the epic quick pee he did). So me and Ditsy have spent 30 minutes killing monsters one by one and healing like mad after every one we slayed. Ditsy had some epic lag and got disconnected a few times but every monster was our own personal victory.. After 30 minutes we were not an inch further and I opted a couple of times to just call it quits. Then when I hit the dungeon eye I found out I was the groupleader and could queue us up again >.< A little late Rolling Eyes.. One out of 2 quests were done by that time. So we tp'ed out, and got called back in within 5 minutes. There was a fresh new group there who was actually excited we didn't get too far yet.. So we are about another 30 minutes further and tank gets restless. Stopped waiting for the healer and I started alternating between attack and heals to keep his butt alive. When I was out of mana however I needed a break too since we pulled way too many... But no! Tank decides to run on by himself ending up killed. So I revive him.. He kindly accepts my last drops of mana, and....... Leaves the bloody group!!! By this time I am everything but pleased with this dungeon and the clock in the lower right corner of my screen... I try tanking but healer is out of potion and when I offer to give him some he leaves the party too.. 1 of us died,but not me and not Ditsy (who at this point is shaking in a corner by him/herself suffering lag and loss of partymembers)... I revive the dead man and he kindly accepts and... YES BLOODY LEAVES THE PARTY! In the meantime a Satyr sneaked up on us and started torturing me from behind while I grabbed a cigarette. Ditsy tries to beat him and I come back after 4 seconds seeing my bear more dead than alive.... And Ditsy already turned into a nice glowing wisp Sad... So we both die and after this major amount of time we already spent on it we are both determined not to give up!! So we find our way back to the stupid dungeon. Queued up again... As we enter the dungeon I see this bright questionmark and swim to it very excitedly telling Ditsy that is the last quest I have here!!! So Ditsy is excited for me, mumbles something about just being here for the xp but would kindly swim with me to get my quest.. (no clue why he/she stayed for the xp with everyone dying but I didn't care for a bit). So I tell Ditsy that once I get it I will call it a night and she could leave already if she wants.. Ditsy stays.... only to see me go totally bezerk when I find out my questionmark guy asks for the head of the stupid dungeonboss which in no way we can reach with just the two of us and the dungeonqueue also just being just the two of us after 15 minutes wait!!!!! Dont Taze ME

so there you go: OOH THIS DAMN QUEST!! GAHH!!!

So when downtime is over:
IllBeBack
and it will not be pretty... at all!
Back to top Go down
Criana

PostSubject: Share quest?   OOH THIS DAMM QUEST!! GAHH!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:42 pm

Can you share this with me so I can help you? Sounds great. :p
Back to top Go down
Aph

Aph

PostSubject: Re: OOH THIS DAMM QUEST!! GAHH!!!   OOH THIS DAMM QUEST!! GAHH!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:43 pm

You are wrong!!! IT is not great at all! And yes can share it when online, but have to sign up for a dungeongroup for sure...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOH THIS DAMM QUEST!! GAHH!!!   OOH THIS DAMM QUEST!! GAHH!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOH THIS DAMM QUEST!! GAHH!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Karmic Justice :: General Chit-Chat, WoW related.-
Jump to: