Karmic Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for guild members to hang out, start discussions, ask questions and schedule meetings. Need a certain item, or want to plan a raid? Talk here!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Westfall Deadmines- Grr!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glimmer

Westfall Deadmines- Grr! Empty
PostSubject: Westfall Deadmines- Grr!   Westfall Deadmines- Grr! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:06 am

Ok, I am So confused. I have a quest at the Deadmines in Westfall.. but it seems impossible to get through the actual mines. When you first enter, there are a couple of mining carts in front of a tall, boarded off wall. The wall is too high to jump over, and there is no way to climb up the sides. After about 15 minutes of trying to jump onto the handle of the cart and from the handle to the top of the wall, I made it! .. Only to find yet another wall, just around the next bend. This time, there is nothing to jump off of.. there seems to be no way up at all. There isn't anything around to click on that would give any clues on how to get up. And I unfortunately can't rez a prim and do the sit-edit trick. Razz

I am at a complete loss. Am I supposed to be going in some back way, or something? The mountain is too step to get around from the entrance of the mine.

It's killing me that I can't just build a stepstool, lol.
Back to top Go down
mandatorychaos

mandatorychaos

PostSubject: Re: Westfall Deadmines- Grr!   Westfall Deadmines- Grr! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:19 pm

You're trying to enter through the exit, that's why. You have to enter through Moonfall or whatever that town is with all the defias. Despite that, you won't be able to do Deadmines by yourself because it's a dungeon, so you'll need to go with a group or have one of us run you through it.
Back to top Go down
Glimmer

PostSubject: Re: Westfall Deadmines- Grr!   Westfall Deadmines- Grr! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:41 pm

Oh, awesome!! I've been wanting to find a dungeon to explore, so that will kill two birds with one stone. Smile I'll probably try it this weekend, when I have more time.

And it's ok- I want to try this myself.. because it sounds like a blog post waiting to happen. Very Happy

No spoilers, please! Don't tell me anything more about the dungeon. I've heard of dungeons, but I don't know what they are, or whats in them.. so I'm going in completely blind. It'll be a blast. Wink And yes, I know I'll die- thats ok It's part of the fun.
Back to top Go down
mandatorychaos

mandatorychaos

PostSubject: Re: Westfall Deadmines- Grr!   Westfall Deadmines- Grr! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:19 pm

You won't be able to do it yourself unless you're a significantly higher level than the mobs in the dungeon. Trust me. It's not a matter of dying a lot. It's a matter of getting killed two steps in and not being able to get any further.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Westfall Deadmines- Grr!   Westfall Deadmines- Grr! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Westfall Deadmines- Grr!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Karmic Justice :: Game Help-
Jump to: