Karmic Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for guild members to hang out, start discussions, ask questions and schedule meetings. Need a certain item, or want to plan a raid? Talk here!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rogue help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glimmer

Rogue help Empty
PostSubject: Rogue help   Rogue help I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:35 pm

Thank you for this forum section!

I have a question about rogue's that has really been bugging me. How on EARTH do you backstab or pickpocket a target? If I am in stealth mode, I can get behind a mob, but then I don't have access to either backstab or pickpocket. If I drop out of stealth, the mob immediately attacks me before I can do anything. It makes no sense to me..

Another thing that makes it difficult is that the mobs are pretty much always moving. So that makes it even harder to get in a good position to do anything. By the time I get behind them, dropped stealth and TRY to backstab, they've already moved out of range.

What is the secret? Both abilities seem completely useless to me.. I have not been able to use them, ever, not even once.
Back to top Go down
mandatorychaos

mandatorychaos

Rogue help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue help   Rogue help I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:06 pm

You have to be in stealth and behind them in order to do it. If the moves are greyed out, it's mostly likely that the target is facing you.
Back to top Go down
Glimmer

Rogue help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue help   Rogue help I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:03 pm

It isn't that they are grayed out.. it's that the stealth button is one of those that are above the action bar.. and when I click it, the whole action bar goes away
Back to top Go down
mandatorychaos

mandatorychaos

Rogue help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue help   Rogue help I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:31 am

oh yeah, it's not going away, it's switching to your stealth set of actions. So what you need to do is copy those moves to that bar when you go stealth.
Back to top Go down
Glimmer

Rogue help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue help   Rogue help I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:32 am

Ooh, thanks! I will try that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rogue help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue help   Rogue help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Karmic Justice :: Game Help-
Jump to: