Karmic Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for guild members to hang out, start discussions, ask questions and schedule meetings. Need a certain item, or want to plan a raid? Talk here!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi-It's Whimsy ;-)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WhimsyWinx

Hi-It's Whimsy ;-) Empty
PostSubject: Hi-It's Whimsy ;-)   Hi-It's Whimsy ;-) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:08 am

Whimsy Winx ;P

Zangermarsh (Normal) (solo-considering a server change to be in my nephews guild)
(A) Level 60 Draenai Death Knight Unholy Blacksmithing/Mining

Argent Dawn (RP) (3 person/solo-we wanted to check out RP sims, and horde as a faction)
(H) Level 60 Blood Elf Death Knight Unholy Blacksmithing/Mining

Stonemaul (PVP) (The hunter and dk are my mains currently, in guild with SL friends here. Closed membership)
(A) Level 72 Night Elf Hunter Beast Mastery Alchemy/Herbalism
(A) Level 64 Draenai Death Knight Unholy Jewelcrafting/Mining
(A) Level 48 Draenai Shamen Elemental Herbalism/Leatherworking
(A) Level 22 Gnome Mage Frost Herbalism/Tailoring

Hate being a gnome, prefer my Night Elf, and Draenai, due to some issues with height and game play. I just prefer a taller character.

Last edited by WhimsyWinx on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added faction)
Back to top Go down
Isle
Admin
Isle

Hi-It's Whimsy ;-) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi-It's Whimsy ;-)   Hi-It's Whimsy ;-) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:18 pm

Hi! Sorry for the delay unsure Guess we were all out for the summer. Welcome!! Happy Dancing
Back to top Go down
https://karmicj.forumotion.com

Hi-It's Whimsy ;-)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Karmic Justice :: Introduction Center-
Jump to: