Karmic Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for guild members to hang out, start discussions, ask questions and schedule meetings. Need a certain item, or want to plan a raid? Talk here!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twink Army

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mixelplix

Mixelplix

Twink Army Empty
PostSubject: Twink Army   Twink Army I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:49 pm

Whilst I wait for my hacked characters to get their equipment restored, I'm going to start working on a hunter. With an army of twink hunters (level 19) we could reign supreme
on the warsung gulch battleground. Anyone else interested in twinking please lemme know and i'll share some tips on how to best gear a level 19 hunter for battleground masacres!

Back to work!
Back to top Go down
Isle
Admin
Isle

Twink Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twink Army   Twink Army I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:56 pm

Hell! I have a teen hunter....

Shoot. it's on Kilrogg. Wait! lemme check, I might have another... wait, the leveling challenge... wait...

flail
Back to top Go down
https://karmicj.forumotion.com
vexy

Twink Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twink Army   Twink Army I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:48 pm

I've got a 19 lock and they too reign supreme in 19 bg's.
Back to top Go down
StormyWilde

StormyWilde

Twink Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twink Army   Twink Army I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:14 am

What does twink mean?
Back to top Go down
vexy

Twink Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twink Army   Twink Army I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:10 pm

It's a term used for a toon that you do not level and use only in battle grounds. They're usually 19, 29, 39, etc because the battle grounds are categorized by level. 10 - 19 together, 20 - 29 and so on.
Back to top Go down
StormyWilde

StormyWilde

Twink Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twink Army   Twink Army I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:58 pm

Ok, whats the point of doing this?
Back to top Go down
vexy

Twink Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twink Army   Twink Army I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:14 am

It's a simpler play style when you have less spells. Also, some classes are really powerful compared to others at low levels.

There are a lot of people who take BG's really seriously at level 80, but it's not serious when you're twinking.
Back to top Go down
Isle
Admin
Isle

Twink Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twink Army   Twink Army I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:38 pm

Twinks are exactly why I get my ass kicked so hard in Warsong Gulch. Don't be a lvl 20 warrior and expect to do well. I never knew all this stuff back when I started BG's. Now, unfortunately when I have a toon that hits the 9's, I forget to BG until I am almost out, then I level after a few and go SHIT!! doh
Back to top Go down
https://karmicj.forumotion.com
Glimmer

Twink Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twink Army   Twink Army I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:03 am

I was kind of under the impression that Twinks were mean and pretty much ruin the experience for low levels that are trying to learn how to PvP. Honestly.. twinks are the reason why I'll never bother trying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twink Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twink Army   Twink Army I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twink Army
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Karmic Justice :: General Chit-Chat, WoW related.-
Jump to: