Karmic Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for guild members to hang out, start discussions, ask questions and schedule meetings. Need a certain item, or want to plan a raid? Talk here!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leerooooooy Jenkins! (achievement and title)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mandatorychaos

mandatorychaos

Leerooooooy Jenkins! (achievement and title) Empty
PostSubject: Leerooooooy Jenkins! (achievement and title)   Leerooooooy Jenkins! (achievement and title) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:55 pm

Anyone who wants to get this legendary achievement and title reward, reply to this thread. I believe you need to be at least level 56 to enter the instance. If I'm wrong, feel free to correct me Wink

Here's some more info on the achievement: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=2188#.

And if you have no idea who or what Leeroy Jenkins is, you should be ashamed of yourself and watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkCNJRfSZBU
Back to top Go down
Shelly

PostSubject: Re: Leerooooooy Jenkins! (achievement and title)   Leerooooooy Jenkins! (achievement and title) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:34 pm

Ok I need this one. Since the day I started WoW I've heard about this title!
Back to top Go down
Isle
Admin
Isle

PostSubject: Re: Leerooooooy Jenkins! (achievement and title)   Leerooooooy Jenkins! (achievement and title) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:40 am

me me me me~~~!!11
Back to top Go down
https://karmicj.forumotion.com
mandatorychaos

mandatorychaos

PostSubject: Re: Leerooooooy Jenkins! (achievement and title)   Leerooooooy Jenkins! (achievement and title) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:03 pm

We could try it tonight, or whenever works best for you guys.
Back to top Go down
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Leerooooooy Jenkins! (achievement and title)   Leerooooooy Jenkins! (achievement and title) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:41 pm

I've got the title, but I'll go along to throw heals and/or dps.
Back to top Go down
mandatorychaos

mandatorychaos

PostSubject: Re: Leerooooooy Jenkins! (achievement and title)   Leerooooooy Jenkins! (achievement and title) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:16 pm

vexy wrote:
I've got the title, but I'll go along to throw heals and/or dps.

That would be great! happier
Back to top Go down
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Leerooooooy Jenkins! (achievement and title)   Leerooooooy Jenkins! (achievement and title) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:05 pm

I need to log by 9pm server so hubby can run ICC25. Do you think we could do this at like 7:30 or 8 server??
Back to top Go down
mandatorychaos

mandatorychaos

PostSubject: Re: Leerooooooy Jenkins! (achievement and title)   Leerooooooy Jenkins! (achievement and title) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:11 pm

I won't be able to, I don't get home from work till 9pm server time. But if you want to take the others, that's cool, I can do it another time.
Back to top Go down
Shelly

PostSubject: Re: Leerooooooy Jenkins! (achievement and title)   Leerooooooy Jenkins! (achievement and title) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:41 pm

Let's just wait til the weekend then. It's no hurry!
Back to top Go down
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Leerooooooy Jenkins! (achievement and title)   Leerooooooy Jenkins! (achievement and title) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:46 pm

How about we wait until tomorrow night. Would anyone mind putting it off until Friday?
Back to top Go down
mandatorychaos

mandatorychaos

PostSubject: Re: Leerooooooy Jenkins! (achievement and title)   Leerooooooy Jenkins! (achievement and title) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:10 pm

Sounds good to me. happier
Back to top Go down
Isle
Admin
Isle

PostSubject: Re: Leerooooooy Jenkins! (achievement and title)   Leerooooooy Jenkins! (achievement and title) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:37 am

Hope I didn't miss the run!

Told my son this am about it, as soon as I said Leeroy Jenkins he goes OMG they made it a mission??? And laughed his ass off. It is so legendary. He figures it would be one of the coolest things to see.

The vid was hilarious.

Back to top Go down
mandatorychaos

mandatorychaos

PostSubject: Re: Leerooooooy Jenkins! (achievement and title)   Leerooooooy Jenkins! (achievement and title) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:26 pm

We haven't done it yet, we were waiting for you. Wink
Back to top Go down
Isle
Admin
Isle

PostSubject: Re: Leerooooooy Jenkins! (achievement and title)   Leerooooooy Jenkins! (achievement and title) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:16 pm

Yayyyyy ty ty ty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leerooooooy Jenkins! (achievement and title)   Leerooooooy Jenkins! (achievement and title) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leerooooooy Jenkins! (achievement and title)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Karmic Justice :: Guild Events :: Group Activities-
Jump to: