Karmic Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for guild members to hang out, start discussions, ask questions and schedule meetings. Need a certain item, or want to plan a raid? Talk here!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's your UI look like?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vexy

What's your UI look like? Empty
PostSubject: What's your UI look like?   What's your UI look like? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:22 pm

What's your UI look like? Wowscr11

This is my holy spec UI.
Back to top Go down
vexy

PostSubject: Re: What's your UI look like?   What's your UI look like? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:27 pm

What's your UI look like? Wowscr12

This is my disc UI.
Back to top Go down
Isle
Admin
Isle

PostSubject: Re: What's your UI look like?   What's your UI look like? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:41 pm

Wow, that is insanely clean, compared to my mess.
Back to top Go down
https://karmicj.forumotion.com
mandatorychaos

mandatorychaos

PostSubject: Re: What's your UI look like?   What's your UI look like? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:52 pm

Does that list say Punks?
Back to top Go down
vexy

PostSubject: Re: What's your UI look like?   What's your UI look like? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:53 pm

Dain
Yes, it does say Punks. It's part of Carbonite. It tells you when their are Punks (Horde) in the area. It pops up on that little area which I keep more visible if I'm PvPing and in my general chat when there is a horde in the area. You can also use KOS to alert you to horde. Some hardcore PvPers use both.
I like Carbonite for leveling too because it colors the quest area on your map a different color for each quest your on and the colors blend where the quests overlap.

Isle
I was only able to do that after I keybound my major spells and began using mouse over macros. I still have the spells on bars and buttons, they're just hidden unless I completely blank out. Also, in raids and stuff the little white square that has my name in it has the name of everyone in the raid grouped by party(10 or 25 people). The darker square below my name also expands to include 10 - 25 people in a raid. I'm easily distracted by the shiny stuff so keeping it clean helps me not do stupid stuff like stand in fire. Circles and Fire are bad - MOVE!! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Teena

Teena

PostSubject: Mine's a bit messy...   What's your UI look like? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:44 pm

This is from my mains.

What's your UI look like? Wowscr11
Back to top Go down
Isle
Admin
Isle

PostSubject: Re: What's your UI look like?   What's your UI look like? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:31 pm

What's your UI look like? Ui11
Back to top Go down
https://karmicj.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your UI look like?   What's your UI look like? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your UI look like?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Karmic Justice :: WoW pics-
Jump to: