Karmic Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for guild members to hang out, start discussions, ask questions and schedule meetings. Need a certain item, or want to plan a raid? Talk here!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goofy Horde Players :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Glimmer

Goofy Horde Players :D Empty
PostSubject: Goofy Horde Players :D   Goofy Horde Players :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:56 am

So anyone that follows me on plurk or in my blog probably knows by now how much fun I've been having PvPing over in Lakeshire/Redridge. My little level 18 Druid doesn't hold up well against those level 80 Horde guys, but goofing around with them has been a total blast. Thalium and I PvP regularly, and have sent each other a couple of notes back and forth on my Tauren. He must have gotten my last note tonight, because rather than camp/killing me outright like he normally does- he was doing things like dueling me hand to hand, jumping his raptor over me, repeatedly sapping me when I'd run but not killing me outright, etc. Another Horde guy showed up shortly after and must have either seen us clowning around, or Thalium said something to him, because he started to play as well. I thought it was especially funny when I started whacking him with my staff (for like 7 damage a hit, rofl), and he emoted, "NO. Not going to happen." Then got off his horse and sparred with me for a minute or so. Fun stuff. Very Happy I think the other Alliance in the area didn't quite know what to make of it, haha.

I hope these photos work.. I'm using the insert image button but not seeing them in preview.. any advice on how to post pictures would be appreciated. Smile

Goofy Horde Players :D L

Goofy Horde Players :D L
Back to top Go down
Aph

Aph

PostSubject: Re: Goofy Horde Players :D   Goofy Horde Players :D I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:10 pm

don't see pics !
Back to top Go down
Isle
Admin
Isle

PostSubject: Re: Goofy Horde Players :D   Goofy Horde Players :D I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:39 am

maybe Glimmer will come back and post them in the Gallery now that we have one!

To post one in a ..post.. you click the "image" button up top, and in the box that shows, you paste the url of the pic ( for example, http://wow.sig.magelo.com/avatar/1835466.png ) Goofy Horde Players :D Image10

and it should show up on the page like Goofy Horde Players :D 1835466

Back to top Go down
https://karmicj.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goofy Horde Players :D   Goofy Horde Players :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goofy Horde Players :D
Page 1 of 1