Karmic Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for guild members to hang out, start discussions, ask questions and schedule meetings. Need a certain item, or want to plan a raid? Talk here!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where did everybody go??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glimmer

Where did everybody go?? Empty
PostSubject: Where did everybody go??   Where did everybody go?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:37 pm

Hey! Where is everyone? The forums have been dead, and even the guild has been empty. Did everyone quit playing or move to another server? It's rare that I see more than 2 other people on, these days. Surely you haven't all cancelled your accounts. Wink
Back to top Go down
Aph

Aph

Where did everybody go?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where did everybody go??   Where did everybody go?? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:03 pm

Glimmer wrote:
Hey! Where is everyone? The forums have been dead, and even the guild has been empty. Did everyone quit playing or move to another server? It's rare that I see more than 2 other people on, these days. Surely you haven't all cancelled your accounts. Wink

Late reply and you probably heard it on plurk.. But most went to Area 52! At first I didn't want to since I just had my pally at a somewhat higher level, but I found out that I missed the guildies too much and went there too. I started with a druid and enjoy playing it a lot, so will play my druid on area 52 for a while and when I get bored will continue levelling my pally again on Emerald Dreams <3
Back to top Go down

Where did everybody go??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Karmic Justice :: General Chit-Chat, WoW related.-
Jump to: