Karmic Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for guild members to hang out, start discussions, ask questions and schedule meetings. Need a certain item, or want to plan a raid? Talk here!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Classic Dungeon Achievements

Go down 
+6
vexy
Babs
Stan
Isle
mandatorychaos
Mixelplix
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mixelplix

Mixelplix

Classic Dungeon Achievements Empty
PostSubject: Classic Dungeon Achievements   Classic Dungeon Achievements I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:06 pm

i still haven't done some classic dungeon achievements, and being the achiemvement whore that I am I am planning to run them soon. I could probably solo some of them but figure some
other people might need these classic achievements, too. These are not all that I need just ones that are pretty quickly obtained. If anyone else needs and wants to run them with me
sometime this weekend , lemme knowwww.

1. Deadmine
2. Scarlet Monestary
3. Zul Farrak
4. Wailing Caverns

Back to top Go down
mandatorychaos

mandatorychaos

PostSubject: Re: Classic Dungeon Achievements   Classic Dungeon Achievements I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:15 pm

We should do some of the classic raids too, to get people who are new to Raids used to them.
Back to top Go down
Isle
Admin
Isle

PostSubject: Re: Classic Dungeon Achievements   Classic Dungeon Achievements I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:32 pm

Depending on the levels needed, I'd love to run dungeons this weekend. I can always use some good gear and experience. I am still nervous of dungeons, even though they are great fun. I just worry about sucking Laughing

Isle
Back to top Go down
https://karmicj.forumotion.com
Mixelplix

Mixelplix

PostSubject: Re: Classic Dungeon Achievements   Classic Dungeon Achievements I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:35 pm

i don't know what kind of raid man-power we have yet but would be fun to to some MC, ZG or AQ
Back to top Go down
Stan

Stan

PostSubject: Re: Classic Dungeon Achievements   Classic Dungeon Achievements I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:39 pm

Anyone that needs help with dungeons on Kilrogg, I'd be happy to run groups through instances Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.plurk.com/stanlyt
Babs

Babs

PostSubject: I'm game   Classic Dungeon Achievements I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:27 pm

I am game to run dungeons.. my poor lil dwarfy is only lvl 8ish right now, so not sure what he can do, he's on Kil. My DK is on ED and she's lvl 58, haven't really done much with her but would love to run dungeons with her.
Back to top Go down
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Classic Dungeon Achievements   Classic Dungeon Achievements I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:21 pm

I'm up for helping out on dungeon runs. I didn't do most of the classic 40 mans and I wouldn't mind running some of the 70 lvl stuff to gear up some of our guildies. Let me know when you guys are ready to run.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Classic Dungeon Achievements   Classic Dungeon Achievements I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:02 am

I might need to run some of those. I gotta get me some more up to date gear.
Back to top Go down
http://www.plurk.com/foxyinnis
Sai

Sai

PostSubject: Re: Classic Dungeon Achievements   Classic Dungeon Achievements I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:13 pm

I did my first Dungeon the other day, using Random Dungeon Finder and had such a blast! Before then though, I'd NEVER ever grouped with anyone, let alone do a dungeon. Of course I'm only level 15 on my Kilrogg hunter, but I'd love to do as many dungeons as I can with people Smile

(Just no yelling at me allowed, I know for a fact that I'll make many, many mistakes) lol!
Back to top Go down
Aph

Aph

PostSubject: Re: Classic Dungeon Achievements   Classic Dungeon Achievements I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Agrees with Sai.. Isn't it so much fun?!! I got yelled at too yesterday though. Which sucks because some kids just think you know it all without taking into account you might actually be new to the game or dungeons... I love playing with others. I sometimes get extremely bored by myself. Good thing is I will not go out and bother the guild now straight away with random pointless chatter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
monroejigsaw

monroejigsaw

PostSubject: Re: Classic Dungeon Achievements   Classic Dungeon Achievements I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:03 pm

i did shadowfang keep a week ago...wasn't there that long...it was pretty short..
Back to top Go down
http://www.monroeinsl.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic Dungeon Achievements   Classic Dungeon Achievements I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classic Dungeon Achievements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Karmic Justice :: General Chit-Chat, WoW related.-
Jump to: