Karmic Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for guild members to hang out, start discussions, ask questions and schedule meetings. Need a certain item, or want to plan a raid? Talk here!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leveling Challenge

Go down 
+4
Boss
Isle
mandatorychaos
vexy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
vexy

Leveling Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Leveling Challenge   Leveling Challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:43 pm

I propose 500g to the first person to reach 80.

Please let me know if you want to participate in a note below. Only rule is you have to be under 70 as of tonight July 07.

Good Luck and have fun!! flail
Back to top Go down
mandatorychaos

mandatorychaos

Leveling Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling Challenge   Leveling Challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:24 pm

I'll contribute another 500g to the pot.
Back to top Go down
Isle
Admin
Isle

Leveling Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling Challenge   Leveling Challenge I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:41 am

Holy crap guys!

I'm in!
Back to top Go down
https://karmicj.forumotion.com
Boss

Leveling Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling Challenge   Leveling Challenge I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:38 am

What is the criteria? What level are you guys at?
Back to top Go down
Isle
Admin
Isle

Leveling Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling Challenge   Leveling Challenge I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:47 am

as long as you are starting under level 70, you can enter, afaik... this happened while I was sleeping, so I am just guessing by what is posted. Might have to be a guild member... evil grin

and I am 68, Shelly and Dazz are around.. 65? 66? ish?

Depends on how fast you can power level I guess! Someone 40 or 50 could even try, those chunks go one hell of a lot faster than the 70's do, from what I hear.

Back to top Go down
Risitas

Leveling Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling Challenge   Leveling Challenge I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:57 am

flower I'm going to add to this pot 500G. Good luck everyone! I can't wait to see who wins this!
Back to top Go down
Dazz

Leveling Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling Challenge   Leveling Challenge I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:04 pm

Larthur is 67, but the way its going, I won't get there until Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Isle
Admin
Isle

Leveling Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling Challenge   Leveling Challenge I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:29 pm

Risitas wrote:
flower I'm going to add to this pot 500G. Good luck everyone! I can't wait to see who wins this!

OMG. Ok, my kids don't need food or any attention from me for the next couple weeks, right? RIGHT? Surprised

Back to top Go down
Isle
Admin
Isle

Leveling Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling Challenge   Leveling Challenge I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:32 pm

And I'd like to offer $300G for a runner up prize. Can I offer if I am in the competition? unsure
Back to top Go down
Babs

Babs

Leveling Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling Challenge   Leveling Challenge I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:29 pm

I want to do this too, but considering I don't know when I'll be able to get back online yet, kinda a moot point, but does it matter which server you're on? Either way, good luck y'all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Isle
Admin
Isle

Leveling Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling Challenge   Leveling Challenge I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:45 pm

I would assume.. (not always a good idea, but anyway..) that any guildie on any server.. and put your name in anyway Babs, It will take a while for everyone to even get close... I think with summer and stuffs going on, everybody has a pretty good chance.
Back to top Go down
Babs

Babs

Leveling Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling Challenge   Leveling Challenge I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:13 pm

Isle wrote:
I would assume.. (not always a good idea, but anyway..) that any guildie on any server.. and put your name in anyway Babs, It will take a while for everyone to even get close... I think with summer and stuffs going on, everybody has a pretty good chance.

*tosses her hat ... er helm.. in to the ring* Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isle
Admin
Isle

Leveling Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling Challenge   Leveling Challenge I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:28 pm

Ok... Officially I am entering with Shivaara, lvl 68 Death Knight.
Back to top Go down
mandatorychaos

mandatorychaos

Leveling Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling Challenge   Leveling Challenge I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:02 pm

It has to be on ED, because that's where the money is coming from and can't be transferred cross realm.
Back to top Go down
Isle
Admin
Isle

Leveling Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling Challenge   Leveling Challenge I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:30 pm

doh of course.

My brain gets addled at times.
Back to top Go down
Babs

Babs

Leveling Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling Challenge   Leveling Challenge I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:08 pm

mandatorychaos wrote:
It has to be on ED, because that's where the money is coming from and can't be transferred cross realm.

Well, I have my 58 DK on ED.. guess she's in.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vexy

Leveling Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling Challenge   Leveling Challenge I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:39 pm

I'll add another 200g to the runner up fund for an even 500g. *runs off to farm*
Back to top Go down
StormyWilde

StormyWilde

Leveling Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling Challenge   Leveling Challenge I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:17 am

I'll go in on Adre, level 40, though i doubt I will get there it will be fun to try!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leveling Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling Challenge   Leveling Challenge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leveling Challenge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Karmic Justice :: Guild Events-
Jump to: