Karmic Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for guild members to hang out, start discussions, ask questions and schedule meetings. Need a certain item, or want to plan a raid? Talk here!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Note from Admin (aka Me, Isle)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Isle
Admin
Isle

A Note from Admin (aka Me, Isle)   Empty
PostSubject: A Note from Admin (aka Me, Isle)    A Note from Admin (aka Me, Isle)   I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:04 pm

Just wanted to say, thanks for your patience as we figure out how to do this thing, and make it as simple and streamlined as possible. I hope that this will be a great resource and fun place for everyone to share.

I know it doesn't really need to be said at this point.. but for future reference, these forums are moderated. We are all adults, so no one is going to be hard-assed about language etc.. but any abusive behavior or obvious trolling will not be tolerated. Not even for a second. Disagreements are always going to happen eventually when a number of intelligent and interesting people gather for discussions, but just please remember, respect each other. Play nice.

And USE the damned Emoticons on the left, they rock. cheers Thank you!

Isle.
Back to top Go down
https://karmicj.forumotion.com

A Note from Admin (aka Me, Isle)
Page 1 of 1