Karmic Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for guild members to hang out, start discussions, ask questions and schedule meetings. Need a certain item, or want to plan a raid? Talk here!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aphs thrills... uhm skills

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aph

Aph

Aphs thrills... uhm skills Empty
PostSubject: Aphs thrills... uhm skills   Aphs thrills... uhm skills I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:08 pm

Hi there.

On my main character Aphgigi I went from mining and blacksmitting to mining and engineering... I hate it.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Aph

Aph

PostSubject: Re: Aphs thrills... uhm skills   Aphs thrills... uhm skills I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:03 pm

okay so I think this is stupid but I will ask anyway. I have lots of resources gathered for engineering.. But there's so much stuff I still can not make. I switched to engineering from blacksmitting but I regret it extremely... Would it be stupid to switch back? I really have lots and lots of stuff saved up now so I think I could get it up and running again in blacksmitting quite soon. I really just don't like engineering too much. I use like 50 slots and think I have all stuff imaginable, but then I go to work on it and find out I can make like 4 things and that is about it... I would love to hear someone with experience with these professions give me some good advice...
Back to top Go down
vexy

PostSubject: Re: Aphs thrills... uhm skills   Aphs thrills... uhm skills I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:33 pm

Engineering is an extremely expensive skill to level. It's usually chosen by vets to make the cool toys like the choppers and helicopters. Drop it if you don't like it.
Back to top Go down
Isle
Admin
Isle

PostSubject: Re: Aphs thrills... uhm skills   Aphs thrills... uhm skills I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:45 pm

You all just inspired me to start a topic about profession leveling. It's pretty important in the game, but also difficult and frustrating, as well as fun and rewarding. I agree with Vexy too btw.. if you arent enjoying it, and you are under say.. 125.. ditch it and go back to what you liked. Even if you are over 125 and have trouble with it, what the hell.. it is supposed to be your good time, right? Fling it out the window.
Back to top Go down
https://karmicj.forumotion.com
Aph

Aph

PostSubject: Re: Aphs thrills... uhm skills   Aphs thrills... uhm skills I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:53 pm

dropping it right now.... 40 btw vuvunana
Back to top Go down
mandatorychaos

mandatorychaos

PostSubject: Re: Aphs thrills... uhm skills   Aphs thrills... uhm skills I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:10 am

woot Murloc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aphs thrills... uhm skills   Aphs thrills... uhm skills I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aphs thrills... uhm skills
Page 1 of 1