Karmic Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for guild members to hang out, start discussions, ask questions and schedule meetings. Need a certain item, or want to plan a raid? Talk here!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Four Days of Wow Blizz

Go down 
+3
mandatorychaos
Isle
Mixelplix
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mixelplix

Mixelplix

Four Days of Wow Blizz Empty
PostSubject: Four Days of Wow Blizz   Four Days of Wow Blizz I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:52 pm

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am starting to enjoy four days of WOW bliss, managed to
get today off from work and plan to play wow for the next four days or until my eyes start bleeding
and fall from their sockets, whichever comes later.

Back to top Go down
Isle
Admin
Isle

PostSubject: Nice!   Four Days of Wow Blizz I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:10 pm

I can usually only get a few hours in before my arm starts to die on me... which is probably good.. it gives me a chance to eat and sleep rabbit When is Midsummer Fire thinger over? If you can get the weekend on *that* you can level like a madman.

Isle
Back to top Go down
https://karmicj.forumotion.com
mandatorychaos

mandatorychaos

PostSubject: Re: Four Days of Wow Blizz   Four Days of Wow Blizz I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:14 pm

Especially when you have triple XP Razz
Back to top Go down
Stan

Stan

PostSubject: Re: Four Days of Wow Blizz   Four Days of Wow Blizz I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:37 pm

I usually only get to play in the evenings and I'm gonna be lost for the next 3 cuz my leveling buddy isn't going to be around 😢
Back to top Go down
http://www.plurk.com/stanlyt
Teena

Teena

PostSubject: Re: Four Days of Wow Blizz   Four Days of Wow Blizz I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:59 am

Why can't I find mention anywhere of extra XP?
Back to top Go down
mandatorychaos

mandatorychaos

PostSubject: Re: Four Days of Wow Blizz   Four Days of Wow Blizz I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:29 pm

You get it when you Refer a Friend and your accounts are linked.
Back to top Go down
Isle
Admin
Isle

PostSubject: Re: Four Days of Wow Blizz   Four Days of Wow Blizz I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:01 pm

Teena: It's like when you are in guild chat and someone.. (no names mentioned.. *cough*) goes "Ding!" ..."Ding!" every 5 min and makes you want to duct tape them to a wall without a mouse. Cool
Back to top Go down
Mixelplix

Mixelplix

PostSubject: Re: Four Days of Wow Blizz   Four Days of Wow Blizz I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:26 am

Teena wrote:

How long does tripple XP last?

Back to top Go down
Stan

Stan

PostSubject: Re: Four Days of Wow Blizz   Four Days of Wow Blizz I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:55 am

Mixelplix wrote:
Teena wrote:

How long does tripple XP last?

3 months, I believe
Back to top Go down
Glimmer

PostSubject: Re: Four Days of Wow Blizz   Four Days of Wow Blizz I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:05 am

You guys are talking about triple xp and I've been thinking about FREEZING my xp cause I feel like I've been leveling too fast. Razz I'm thinking it'll slow down as I start to get higher level though.. maybe.

Is there a penalty for freezing/unfreezing your xp?
Back to top Go down
Isle
Admin
Isle

PostSubject: Re: Four Days of Wow Blizz   Four Days of Wow Blizz I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:28 am

There is no such thing as too fast! cyclops

And it will seriously slow down for you soon, if you want that... I wish I could level faster, because I like the abilities and perks that come with the higher levels. One you get up to certain levels, it seems to take FOREVER to level. That bar just creeps by the tiniest amounts.

Why do you not want to level?

And I think the only way to"freeze" your xp is to not earn any, not play.
Back to top Go down
Glimmer

PostSubject: Re: Four Days of Wow Blizz   Four Days of Wow Blizz I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:37 am

I think I saw an NPC in Stormwind that gives you the option of freezing your XP. I've also heard of PVP'ers using this for arena combat- they make it so they can't level beyond a certain amount so they can still PVP against people in their level bracket, or something.

Anyway, the reason I don't want to level fast is because right now, EVERYTHING is still new to me. Everything is a discovery. Once I've seen it all, I'll probably quit WoW. Luckily, Cataclysm will probably delay that from happening as quickly because there will be so much new content. But once I've seen all the areas and nothing is exciting or magical anymore.. I don't know that I'll have any reason to be here.
Back to top Go down
Stan

Stan

PostSubject: Re: Four Days of Wow Blizz   Four Days of Wow Blizz I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:38 pm

You can 'freeze your xp' only for BGs. It's for people that like to run twinks. You can't freeze xp for regular PvE activities...
Back to top Go down
Glimmer

PostSubject: Re: Four Days of Wow Blizz   Four Days of Wow Blizz I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:53 pm

What is BGs?
Back to top Go down
Isle
Admin
Isle

PostSubject: Re: Four Days of Wow Blizz   Four Days of Wow Blizz I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:23 pm

Glimmer wrote:
What is BGs?

Battle grounds.

And Twinks are player characters (usually done for BG;s and PvP fights) who geared up with the best powerful gear for their level, with enhancements such as expensive weapon enchants, leg patches and BoE/BoP blues or epics. Usually alts helped by 80's of their own, or friends. Some people think twinks have an unfair advantage, others think that getting them twinked is difficult enough that it should be just another way to get ahead.

Last edited by Isle on Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added Twink info.)
Back to top Go down
Dazz

PostSubject: Re: Four Days of Wow Blizz   Four Days of Wow Blizz I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:00 pm

The 3x points are difficult to get and only last until the referring friend reaches lvl 60. The thing is, you have to be within 100 yards of your friend in order to get them. One cool thing about it though is your friend can grant you levels. For every 2 levels they gain, they can grant 1 to any of your toons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four Days of Wow Blizz   Four Days of Wow Blizz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Four Days of Wow Blizz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Karmic Justice :: General Chit-Chat, WoW related.-
Jump to: