Karmic Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for guild members to hang out, start discussions, ask questions and schedule meetings. Need a certain item, or want to plan a raid? Talk here!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Bank Tabs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shelly

Guild Bank Tabs Empty
PostSubject: Guild Bank Tabs   Guild Bank Tabs I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:26 am

Let me know in this thread if you cannot see tabs in either ED or Kilrogg Ally guild banks. And please let me know which toon name as most of you have multiples and I've not learned them all yet!
Every member should be able to see, take out and put in items.
I think we made it so that only 4 could take out gold tho so if you need gold or need some sent to a new member, it's not ever a problem--just ask Me, Isle, Dain or Dazz!
Back to top Go down
Babs

Babs

Guild Bank Tabs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank Tabs   Guild Bank Tabs I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:00 pm

On ED It's Aenystha she's a Dreanei DK (see my sigs) happier
I also have a Befl Lock, but she's not really "active" at the moment so I'll worry about her later

On Kil I have Steeleheart a lvl 10 Dwarf pally and a Belf ummm heck can't remember her name! lol! She's a lvl 7 or 8 I think.. crap now I gotta look .. might be a good idea to write them all down too hehe doh
Back to top Go down

Guild Bank Tabs
Page 1 of 1