Karmic Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for guild members to hang out, start discussions, ask questions and schedule meetings. Need a certain item, or want to plan a raid? Talk here!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ohai thur it's Babs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Babs

Babs

Ohai thur it's Babs Empty
PostSubject: Ohai thur it's Babs   Ohai thur it's Babs I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:10 am

So, I'm on Plurk .. an SLifer, and have been in WoW for about 5 years now. I have a ton of toons Very Happy I love playing (totally not addicted.. lol) Here is what I have (although I coulda sworn I did this already *looks at isle*)

73 Human DK on Greymane is who I play most.. I'd link to them now but it's god awful early/late and I'm tired (you can see her in my sig though)
63 Dreanei Hunter (LOVE HER) she is my main, have had her since I started (but due to lapses in play, she's still growing)

a multitude of others hang out in Greymane with me, I'll introduce them later

On ED I have:
58 Dreanei DK ..she's badass, just need to work with her more
1 Belf Lock.. may delete her .. not sure yet

On Kil I have:
10 Dwarf Pally, love him.. he and Shivra like to beat things up together Laughing
7 Belf Lock.. having a blast with her so far..

Will update what they can do, etc.. later Sleep I think it's time for me to try to go back to bed.. lol!
Back to top Go down

Ohai thur it's Babs
Page 1 of 1