Karmic Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for guild members to hang out, start discussions, ask questions and schedule meetings. Need a certain item, or want to plan a raid? Talk here!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character blogs?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Glimmer

Character blogs? Empty
PostSubject: Character blogs?   Character blogs? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:33 pm

I hope I'm posting this in the right spot. I had a suggestion- got the idea from Isle, actually. My two main characters are for RP, and I've been posting for them on my wordpress blog. But I thought it might be fun to have a special section on these forums for character journals and stories, that I could cross post to. Could that be possible? Smile
Back to top Go down
Isle
Admin
Isle

Character blogs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character blogs?   Character blogs? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:28 pm

*Yay!* That would be fun, and I'd look forward to reading more of your fun work.

I know these forums have blog capability, but not sure if it is just an admin-for-notices thing, or if I can enable them for everybody. Even if i can't do that, I will set up a sub-section or new forum for rp/character blogs for anyone who is interested... it could be like.. under Character blog forum, since you want one, I could make one named after you, that you would post in, and it would show on the mainpage as a sub of "Character blogs"

Would that work?

alien

Btw if that made no sense to you, it's ok. I know what I meant. geek
Back to top Go down
https://karmicj.forumotion.com
Glimmer

Character blogs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character blogs?   Character blogs? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:33 pm

Whatever would be easiest. Smile The way I pictured it would simply be to have a forum category titled 'Character Journals'. Anyone could start a thread for their character, and post all their blog entries there. Like, I would just start a thread called 'Delancey' and post all my entries as replies on that thread.. And then a separate thread called 'Glimmer", and so on.. if that makes any sense, lol.
Back to top Go down
Isle
Admin
Isle

Character blogs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character blogs?   Character blogs? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:15 am

Nika: I set up Character Journals as a blog rather than a forum, to enable the comment section under each entry, blog-like instead of people having to reply to a thread. Go check it out and let me know what you think!

Once you figure it will work for you, I can delete my test stuff. And feel free to post your other ones that you have already done! They are great.

Back to top Go down
Glimmer

Character blogs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character blogs?   Character blogs? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:03 am

Thank you Smile Definitely going to do that today. I need to get some coffee in me first, right now my brain is still in 'duh' mode, and it's too confusing for me, LOL.
Back to top Go down
Isle
Admin
Isle

Character blogs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character blogs?   Character blogs? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:06 am

Feel free to play around. Just hit "New Thread" for each blog. Play around with inserting pics too... you can preview, or delete anything that breaks, no worries.

Once you have a good post up, I will take this thread off.

Looking forward to seeing your work.

sunny

Addition:

If we need to, depending on how it works out, I can create sub-sections under "Character journals" for Glimmer, Delancey etc and just move posts to where they need to be, if this format gets messy.

Last edited by Isle on Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addition.)
Back to top Go down
mandatorychaos

mandatorychaos

Character blogs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character blogs?   Character blogs? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:17 pm

evil grin
Back to top Go down
Isle
Admin
Isle

Character blogs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character blogs?   Character blogs? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:28 pm

mandatorychaos wrote:
evil grin

Laughing
Back to top Go down
mandatorychaos

mandatorychaos

Character blogs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character blogs?   Character blogs? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:48 pm

Buttsecks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character blogs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character blogs?   Character blogs? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character blogs?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Karmic Justice :: Welcome to Karmic Justice Forums!-
Jump to: