A place for guild members to hang out, start discussions, ask questions and schedule meetings. Need a certain item, or want to plan a raid? Talk here!

HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Green Leather Armor anyone?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dazz

Green Leather Armor anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Green Leather Armor anyone?   Green Leather Armor anyone? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:56 pm

I was gonna make a suit of mail armor for Aph yesterday, but I need green leather armor as a base for it and couldn't find any anywhere. Can one of you make it?
Back to top Go down
Isle
Admin
Isle

PostSubject: Re: Green Leather Armor anyone?   Green Leather Armor anyone? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:28 pm

Calls for leatherworking 155 and the special Green Leather Armor Recipe.

Green Leather Armor anyone? Green_10

To get the recipe if it is needed:

From Menethil Harbor, head straight north past the murlocs along the coast, but don't go all the way to the hills at the top of the map. Look for a "WINDMILL" (it's a only a little ways in from the ocean shore) hidden by a small hill with a house behind it. In front of the house is an engineer vendor. Inside the house is a special goods vendor, who has the recipe for Green Leather Armor as well as some red whelp gloves or some such. In one forum, someone said it is a female dwarf selling the recipe, and if someone else has been there, it is a 30 min respawn for her and the recipe.

Or AH.

Green Leather Armor anyone? Compon10

Actually, I might go get that recipe. A few times. Twisted Evil

Is this ED or Kil, Dazz? On ED I can supply the leather... on Kil I am working on leatherworking but am not near that high yet.

http://karmicj.forumotion.com
Shelly

PostSubject: Re: Green Leather Armor anyone?   Green Leather Armor anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:18 am

Did you get that done Dazz? Phuzzie is high enough if not
Back to top Go down
Aph

Aph

PostSubject: Woooooot   Green Leather Armor anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:21 am

alien I can't wait !!!!! How sweet of you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Babs

Babs

PostSubject: Re: Green Leather Armor anyone?   Green Leather Armor anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:58 pm

my hunter on my other server is over 200 LW I think I may run up and grab this for her too, thanks for the info. I've learned my lesson about doing that skill, I hate it but can't stop now Neutral
Back to top Go down
Dazz

PostSubject: Re: Green Leather Armor anyone?   Green Leather Armor anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:06 pm

Aph, its probably too late to use it. Since you're over 40 now, you can probably start wearing plate.
Back to top Go down
Babs

Babs

PostSubject: Re: Green Leather Armor anyone?   Green Leather Armor anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:03 pm

Dazz wrote:
Aph, its probably too late to use it. Since you're over 40 now, you can probably start wearing plate.

My hunter can wear mail, not plate.. but any new stuff I learn will help with the tedium of leveling happier
Back to top Go down
mandatorychaos

mandatorychaos

PostSubject: Re: Green Leather Armor anyone?   Green Leather Armor anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:14 pm

When I was leveling, I found I never really used the armor I could make from Tailoring because by the time I could make it, I already out grew it. To be honest, the best way to acquire useful armor is from dungeons and quests.

Back to top Go down
Babs

Babs

PostSubject: Re: Green Leather Armor anyone?   Green Leather Armor anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:10 pm

I rarely wear what I make, but if it's something I haven't made before, I at least want to do it once.. I get most if not all my gear from drops or AH .. or my higher lvl friends make it for me Wink with my mats of course
Back to top Go down
JennDragon

PostSubject: Re: Green Leather Armor anyone?   Green Leather Armor anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:53 pm

If anyone has green leather armor, I’m willing to pay you for it
Back to top Go down
Dazz

PostSubject: Re: Green Leather Armor anyone?   Green Leather Armor anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:24 pm

JennDragon wrote:

What server and what side Horde/Alliance are you?
Back to top Go down
JennDragon

PostSubject: Re: Green Leather Armor anyone?   Green Leather Armor anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:49 am

Dazz wrote:
JennDragon wrote:

Khaz Modan - Horde
Back to top Go down
Dazz

PostSubject: Re: Green Leather Armor anyone?   Green Leather Armor anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:16 pm

JennDragon wrote:
Dazz wrote:
JennDragon wrote:

Khaz Modan - Horde

Unfortunately as far as I know, all of us play on Emerald Dream or Killrog.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Leather Armor anyone?   Green Leather Armor anyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Green Leather Armor anyone?
Page 1 of 1