Karmic Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for guild members to hang out, start discussions, ask questions and schedule meetings. Need a certain item, or want to plan a raid? Talk here!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help needed at resuscitating an old toon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mixelplix

Mixelplix

Help needed at resuscitating an old toon Empty
PostSubject: Help needed at resuscitating an old toon   Help needed at resuscitating an old toon I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:27 pm

Hey all:

I'm not one to beg for gear but I have an old warrior i used to play level 67 that has absolutely no gear...long story, i deleted all his stuff when i got frustrated with wow
a few years ago and swore never to play again....so i'm looking to revive him. If anyone has any spare warrior gear for a level 67, looking mostly for plate pieces that
give bonuses to tanking stats, please lemme know, or just throw it in the guild bank. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Isle
Admin
Isle

PostSubject: Re: Help needed at resuscitating an old toon   Help needed at resuscitating an old toon I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:41 pm

I can check my DK, if I have anything that isnt soulbound, would be good for your warrior, as I am 68. If I don't have spare now, I may soon, -as I get more. Damn soulbound anyway. I saved all my DK startup stuff in the bank, would be bloody perfect.

I will definitely keep you in mind.
Back to top Go down
https://karmicj.forumotion.com
Mixelplix

Mixelplix

PostSubject: Re: Help needed at resuscitating an old toon   Help needed at resuscitating an old toon I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:02 pm

Thanks but i think im ok, was able to get some cheap gear off the AH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help needed at resuscitating an old toon   Help needed at resuscitating an old toon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help needed at resuscitating an old toon
Page 1 of 1